What position do you play?
– I am now playing set/center
How long have you been playing water polo for?
– 9 years
Do you want to play water polo in college?
– I do but I might be busy with getting my business degree in college
What is the most challenging thing about water polo?
– the swimming, it can get so tiring swimming back and forth.
What do you like to do in your free time?
– bake for my business, Nat’s Baked Goods
What do you want to be when you grow up
What are your 3 most important things in your life?
– family, friends, and pets
What is your favorite thing about water polo?
– the physicality of it, it’s just so fun to play the game.
HAve you had any injuries when playing water polo ?
– a LOT, I’ve pulled my back, broken my finger, jammed 3 of my fingers multiple times, and pulled my shoulder too.
Is it hard to do both water polo and school ast the same time?
– I honestly think so, balancing school and sports is difficult along with balancing my business on top of that.. sheesh
What do you like most about being on the team?
– I love the friends on the team, there is so much love and support.
What do you love about water polo?
– how fun and fast paced the game is