- How long have you been playing Volleyball ?
- Why do you like playing Volleyball ?
Volleyball is the one I liked best, I tried many sports and Volleyball was the one.
- How do you feel when you lose a game ?
I feel resentful that I could of done more in the game
- What is the hardest thing about Volleyball ?
- What Inspires you ?
My parents and Josh Stanford
- Is there anyone in your family that was\is in Volleyball ?
- What are your future plans or goals ?
Go to USC and become an engineer
- Do you plan on playing Volleyball in college ?
No I do not plan on it
- What motivates you ?
To best myself
- What are your hobbies\ interest ?
Besides Volleyball I really love robotics and coding for engineering
- What is the most challenging part in Volleyball ?
Trying to get the moral back up in Volleyball because you kinda get stopped for awhile and it is kinda hard to get it back up.
- Why did you join Volleyball ?
I really thought it was an interesting sport to play at the time my friends got me into it and I just loved it there and I had a really strong friend group in it.
- What’s something that you want to improve on ?
I really want to improve on my volleyball IQ that will help me in game quite a bit and then just to prove my athleticism.
- What’s your relationship with your teammates\ coach ?
I have a really good relationship with my teammates and my coach. I’ve been with coach mela for two years now and My teams I know most of them for club and around school were really close.
- What is your position in Volleyball ?
I play right side and outside in Volleyball.