- How long have you’ve been playing volleyball ?
I’ve been playing volleyball for a year and a half.
- How long have you been playing volleyball for LS?
I’ve been playing volleyball at La Serna since sophomore year.
3. Do you have a nickname that your teammates like to call you?
Sadly, I do not have a nickname.
4. What do you enjoy most about it?
What I enjoy the most about the team is how close our team is. I consider every player a best friend.
5. What position are you?
My position is middle.
6. What is the most challenging part?
For me the most challenging part is keeping my body healthy.
7. What is practice typically like?
Practice is either good or bad, it all depends on how much we run.
8. Have you ever gotten injured playing volleyball ?
I got injured twice this year. I had a bulging disc in my lower back and then I had a horrible ankle sprain that left me out for three weeks.
9.Who is an athlete you look up to?
I do n’t really look up to any “athletics,” i look up to my captains because they always give me advice.
- What is your favorite volleyball memory so far?
I do n’t really have a favorite memory, everytime we hangout is a memorable time.
11. Do you have pre game rituals?
Our pregame ritual is pretty fun because it consists one of our players doing the worm.
12. What is the best part of volleyball at LS?
The best part of playing with LS is the team, we have a great balance of being serious and being super funny.
13. Who is your best competition?
If I am being honest i feel like our only really competition is during playoffs.
14. Do you know where you would like to go to college?
I would like to attend USC or San Diego State.
15.Do you plan on playing in college?
I do not see myself playing volleyball for a college, maybe just for fun.