- How long have you’ve been playing volleyball ?
- How long have you been playing volleyball for LS?
- Do you have a nickname that your teammates like to call you?
- What do you enjoy most about it?
The competitiveness and having fun with my teammates
- What position are you?
- What is the most challenging part?
The sports psychology that goes with the sport.
- What is practice typically like?
Two hour practice with a couple of drills and a scrimmage at the end.
- Have you ever gotten injured playing volleyball ?
- Who is an athlete you look up to?
Giannini Antentekumpo because he always works hard and makes sure he is getting better at the sport he plays in everyday.
- What is your favorite volleyball memory so far?
Spiking the ball at an opponent’s face.
- Do you have pregame rituals?
Listening to music helps me get ready for the game.
- What is the best part of volleyball at LS?
Being competitive and having fun at the same time.
- Who is your best competition?
- Do you know where you would like to go to college?
- Do you plan on playing in college?