1. How long have you been playing basketball?
I have been playing since I was 7 years old.
2. What is your position?
I play power forward forward.
3. What do you like most about basketball?
The new friendships I make that will last a lifetime.
4. What do you like least about basketball?
Making a mistake in the game.
5. What are some of your strengths as a player?
My defensive prowess and scoring ability.
6. What do you think you need to improve on as an individual athlete?
I think I need to improve on my jump shot.
7. What do you think your whole team needs to improve on together?
My whole team needs to improve on it’s chemistry and defensive intensity.
8. Why do you like your teammates?
Because they are not only my teammates, but also my brothers on the court.
9. How do your teammates make practice fun?
All the encouragement from each other makes playing fun.
10. What are your goals for this season?
My goal for this season is to win league MVP.
11. How has your coach helped or mentored you so far?
By letting me shoot.
12. What do you like about your coach?
I like that he likes to win.
13. Who is the most difficult team to play against and why?
Cal High because their student section is always packed.
14. What game are you looking most forward to?
The home Cal game.
15. Do you plan on playing basketball in college?
No, I’m not that good, but it would be fun.