1. How long have you been running for?
Been running track since 4th and cross country since 8th.
2. What made what to play this sport?
She stopped soccer and too on running full time
3. What events do you run?
She runs the mile and 2 mile and the 3 mile for cross country
4. Are you the best at this event on the team?
She is the in the varsity team
5. What do you think of when your running?
During practices she tries to think of anything besides running to distract her from focusing on any aches or pains. During races she thinks of going to CIF again and tries to run with some of the top groups.
6. Do you have specific goals for this season?
Her main goal is to remain on Varsity for her final year and to qualify for CIF prelims and finals again.
7. How do you feel after winning a meet that was a close race?
She feels grateful to be able to push through the whole race without slowing down and glad that she finished.
8. Which league team is your best competition?
within the league she believes the best competition is Cal and Whittier.
9. What is your favorite thing about your team?
the favorite thing about her team is that its small which means everyone is close and she has met 3 of her best friends. She also likes the relationships that she makes with the rest of the team and new freshmen, and the close relationships she has with her coaches.
10.Do you plan on running in college?
Freshman year she planned on it, but changed her mind the end of Sophomore year and plans to focus on her studies during college.
11. Who do you think the MVP of your team is?
She thinks the MVP for the girls would be Alexis Saucedo (Junior) because she is the top Varsity runner and even though she does soccer as well, she is still committed to the team and pushes through every race and is very motivational and supportive of the rest of the team.