- When did you begin playing water polo?
“I started playing water polo when I was about 7 years old and continued throughout high school.”
- What made you want to start playing?
“I grew up watching my family members and my sister play water polo and they inspired me.”
- What do you think are your strengths when playing?
“I think one of my strengths is that I’ve been playing for so long that i know the game extremely well.”
- What do you think are your weaknesses?
“One of my weaknesses is that I think too much and I blame myself for too much, if a shot went in that I should have blocked it will bug me for the rest of the game”
- How do you feel about the chemistry of your the team and the coaches?
“Our chemistry is awesome this year, all we do is laugh and make jokes and there’s always a positive vibe during practice.”
- What are your individual goals for this season?
“An individual goal of mine is to just have the best possible high school season I can have and help my team to victory.”
- What are your goals for this season as a team?
“Our goals this year is to win that ring, it’s always the goal.”
- What type of mindset do you have going into the game?
“Going into a game you always have to be confident, or else you won’t do good and you’ll let your team down.”
- Do you have any pregame routines that you must do before playing?
“One of my pregame rituals is to make sure my hips crack, when they haven’t cracked my legs get all tight and it hurts the entire game.”
- Which team are you most excited to play against this season?
“The team I most excited to play is Schurr High School, I play club with a lot of the girls that go to that high school so it is always fun to play against them”
- When you are losing, how do you keep positive and keep playing your hardest?
“When we are losing the one thing I do to keep positive is my teammates, is to make sure I always have a positive mindset, and always encourage them to not give up.”